Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I will give up smoking after 'Ra.One' releases: Shahrukh Khan




MUMBAI, India – Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan's earlier efforts to quit smoking couldn’t materialize positively; but now King Khan again shows his intentions to say good bye to cigarettes and smoking after the release of his superhero flick 'Ra.One'.



I will give up smoking after 'Ra.One' releases: Shahrukh Khan

The new superhero of Hindi cinema talking to media during a promotional event of his movie said, "I want to give up smoking and will soon do it. Even my daughter keeps on asking me when I will quit it. I will give up the habit after 'Ra.One' releases."

Ra.One claims to show ten curses in the world and smoking is also a curse, which affects the health of an individual.

"There is one scene in Ra.One, which speaks about the ill-effects of cigarettes, which is in the form of conversation between father and son," Khan further said.




Even, on 'World No Tobacco Day', Shahrukh Khan had said he would try to give up this dangerous habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Smowtion

Smowtion ...